LG JW-Q12WUZA, 1 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Window AC (Copper, Air filter, White)
- Windows AC with inverter compressor: Economical and easy to install. It has a variable speed compressor that adjusts power depending on heat load and is energy efficient
- Capacity: 1.0 Tonnage Range.
- Energy Rating: 5 Star. Best in class efficiency. Annual energy consumption: 707.30 units. ISEER value: 3.50 (please refer to energy Label on the product page or contact brand for more details)
- Copper with ocean black protection: Prevents from Rust & Corrosion; Increase Durability; Uninterrupted Cooling
- Special features: DUAL inverter; Ocean Black Protection; Voice Control (Works with Alexa, Google Assistance); Digital display (LED); Stabilizer Free Plus (145V~290V); Low Gas Detection; Easy Installation and Usage; Super Silent Operation; Clean Filter Indication; Top Air Discharge
- Refrigerant gas: R32. Environment friendly – no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential
- Dimensions: 600 x 380 x 731 Width x Height x Depth (mm)
- Included in the box: 1 AC unit, 1 remote, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty card, 2 batteries
- Warranty: 1 Year on Complete AC and 9 Years on Compressor (Including Gas Charging)
- Installation: Rs. 590 done by LG authorized service center.
- Delivery: Noida/Ghaziabad/Greater Noida: 24 hours. Delhi/Gurugram/Faridabad: 48 hours. Call 85100-55134, 87500-44355 to check for delivery & installation.
- Exchange Offer: Up to ₹ 5,000.00 off on Exchange. For details click here. For adjustment of exchange value please call us on 85100-55134,87500-44355.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.
Technical Details LG JW-Q12WUZA
|Energy Efficiency||5 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||707.3 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
|Included Components||1 AC Unit, 1 Remote, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 2 Batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc Carbon|
|Country of Origin||India|
Rahul Singh –
Bought this last month it’s sufficient for my room. Different design and cool features in a window AC.
Rahul Singh –